Has the actual date of your wedding been finalized? If yes, then why not start selecting the right type of outfit? According to Indian tradition, a wedding remains incomplete without a beautiful saree.
Going with the right type and exclusive-looking Bollywood wedding saree for women will help in brightening your look on an auspicious day.
Do Bollywood Celebrities Inspire Indian Women about Sarees?
Today, Bollywood stars help a lot in inspiring the young generations. They serve as sources of inspiration in the world of fashion. Their ways of flaunting stylish dresses including hairstyles and much more help inspire others to a high extent.
Similarly, if you are looking forward to give your guests a stunning look on the day of your wedding; then why not take inspiration from the wedding saree collection?
No doubt, every Bollywood diva chooses to go with the best collection. Their gorgeous unexpected outfits serve to be a decent style statement.
Are you unable to get make out where to start from? If yes, then below are some exclusive ideas that will help you to come across the best ideas regarding the selection of the best wedding saree.
Top Wedding Saree Collection from Bollywood Stars
It is a fact that a wedding is one of the exclusive joyous occasions in the life of a person. For every woman, it is a dream come true to make herself look traditional and beautiful on the day of the wedding.
The immaculate bridal sarees collection by top celebrities helps in making an elegant collection.
Some exclusive ideas about wedding sarees that will make you look great on the wedding day include the following:
- Banarasi red saree – The Banarasi red saree worn by Dia Mirza, one of the top Bollywood celebrities has become a highly preferable choice at present.T
- he look of a princess in the modest red silk saree made her look stunning. The wide golden border added to her overall look of her.
If you are a big fan of such exclusively adorned silk sarees, then better go through the exclusive collection of silk sarees online.
You may also add a crimson red dupatta having golden borders that will complete your bridal appearance in the best possible manner. Going with a traditional saree will help in completing your overall wedding appearance accurately.
- Pure Kanchipuram silk saree – The stunning Kanchipuram silk saree having a subtle zari weave along with a bright red border makes another exclusive wedding saree for women.
- Inspired by athlete Jwala Gutta, it has become a highly popular choice among today’s women.
A highly embroidered blouse will help in accentuating your look, thus making you a point of attraction on the big day. If you do not mind spending some more money, then opting for perfect gold ornaments will be a good step.
- Off-white zari sarees – The off-white zari sarees are also among the highly popular choices in terms of wedding saree collections in Indian weddings.
- Though simple and elegant, these sarees are gaining high popularity among Indian brides after being flaunted by the celebrity Kritika Jeff.
The golden details related to zari, floral buttis, and red-layered bordered along with an astounding striped blouse helped in enhancing the overall glory of the bride. Being available in various designs, making a generous selection will be no more challenging.
- Zari Kanjeevaram – A highly exclusively stitched zari kanjeevaram by Deepika Padukone is one more exclusively popular option in terms of wedding saree collection.
- The homogeneous combination of red and gold gave her a highly stunning look on the day of her wedding.
The saree has gained immense popularity in terms of resembling the legendary two-headed bird that is portrayed in the coat of arms of Karnataka.
Whenever it comes to choosing the right type of accessory, an intricate colored matching bindi will be the right choice. Silk dupatta and a traditional headband will also be among great choices.
- Modest red saree – The modest red saree by Sagarika Ghatge is one more exclusive variety of wedding saree for brides in Indian weddings.
- Designed by famous fashion designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee, it has become a highly popular choice among Indian celebrities. Also, it has become a widely famous option among youngsters.
The heavy border accompanied by an embroidered blouse comprising an elaborate design has helped in enhancing the grace of the saree.
Oxidized silver jewelry and green bangles will make the wearer look great. The pulling back of the hair into a low bun and tied with the help of a ribbon added to the overall look.
Apart from the above-mentioned choices, the chiffon sarees also serve to be among the most popular choices among brides.
They are light-in-weight and will provide high comfort to the wearer regardless of the season. You may order chiffon sarees online and get one for your forthcoming occasion.